Looking for Info on Medical Insurance in Dubai? Here is some quick information to enlighten you about various factors related to types, importance, and companies to help you know better about medical insurance in Dubai.
Health insurance is a necessity in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates. There can be various scenarios when you need to avail medical insurance in order to save high hospitalization costs. In this article, we will look into various aspects and the importance of medical insurance in Dubai.
Types Of Medical Insurances In UAE
There are many different types of medical insurance available in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) which are segmented into two categories:
- Public medical insurance: It is provided by the government and is available to all UAE citizens and residents. This type of insurance covers all medical expenses, including hospitalization, surgery, and medication.
- Private medical insurance: It is provided by private companies and is available to anyone, regardless of citizenship or residency status. This type of insurance typically covers only hospitalization and surgery, and you may need to pay for your own medication.
There are many different insurance companies offering both public and private medical insurance in the UAE, so it is important to compare plans and prices before choosing
Importance Of Medical Insurance In UAE
The United Arab Emirates is a country with a rapidly growing economy and a large expatriate population. As a result, the demand for medical insurance in the UAE is also increasing.
There are a lot of reasons why medical insurance is important in the UAE:
- High Cost Of Medication and treatment: The cost of medical treatment in the UAE is very high. Even a simple consultation with a doctor can cost a few hundred dirhams. If you need to be hospitalized the costs can be even higher. With medical insurance, your insurer will cover the majority of the expenses.
- Access To Best Healthcare: Medical insurance gives you access to a wider range of healthcare providers. If you have a preferred doctor or hospital, you can be sure that your insurance will cover the costs of treatment at that facility.
- Financially Covered: It can provide you with peace of mind in knowing that you and your family are covered in case of any unforeseen medical emergencies. Having medical insurance gives you the peace of mind that you will be covered financially in case of such an emergency.
Top 5 Medical Insurance Companies In Dubai
- AXA Gulf Insurance
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company
- Emirates Insurance Company
- Dubai Islamic Insurance
- Oman Insurance Company
Medical insurance is important for a number of reasons. It can help you save money on healthcare costs, give you access to a wider range of healthcare providers, and provide you with peace of mind in case of an emergency. So it is recommended that you should be wise in choosing medical insurance in Dubai.